Buy Composting Worms: High Quality Red Worms / Tiger Worms & European Nightcrawlers Delivered To Your Door…

We ship to both the USA & Canada every Tuesday morning with guaranteed live delivery to your door for all USA based customers (see below for full details).

Please Read Before Ordering

For the safety of the worms and in order to offer a live arrival guarantee, you MUST be at the shipping location to receive the worms at the time of their arrival. Worms left in a place where they can get direct sunlight (Porch), or excessive heat (Mailbox) will die in a matter of minutes. If you will not be available we can place “HOLD AT POST OFFICE FOR CUSTOMER PICKUP” on the box. You will then be required to pick up the worms from your post office within 24 hours. If you would like to use this option, please specify it in the “special instructions” section during ordering. Our live arrival guarantee is VOID if these conditions are not met. Please note our live arrival guarantee does not apply to orders shipped to Canada.

High Quality Red Worms / Tiger Worms

High Quality Red Worms / Tiger Worms Just $27

We offer high quality “guaranteed live delivery” on our Red Worms (Tiger worms). Red worms are ideal for the home worm composting system or any other large scale worm composting operation. Worms can be shipped USA & Canada wide (no international orders please) and are packed neatly in a breathable shipping bag.

Our worms are sold per pound. If you are looking for bed stock to start a new worm composting bin, we recommend you begin with at least 2-3 pounds to ensure your bin begins composting quickly. You can start with less, however it will take longer before your worms are able to consume more organic waste and produce more castings.

All orders are harvested and shipped every Tuesday. That means orders placed by Sunday noon will get shipped on Tuesday via USPS with a 2-3 day priority. As a result, there is a 90% chance the worms arrive that Thursday and a 10% chance the worms arrive that Friday.

Click The Add To Cart Button
Above To Order Now

High Quality European Nightcrawlers

High Quality European Nightcrawler Worms Just $47

We offer high quality “guaranteed live delivery” on European Nightcrawler worms. European Nightcrawlers can be used for worm composting systems and are also a great worm to buy for fishing and are attractive as fish bait, or as live food for pets that eat insects.

Our European Nightcrawler worms can only be shipped within the USA at the current time and are packed neatly in a breathable shipping bag. We recommend you begin with at least 2-3 pounds to ensure your bin begins composting quickly. You can start with less, however it will take longer before your worms are able to consume more organic waste and produce more castings.

All orders are harvested and shipped every Tuesday. That means orders placed by Sunday noon will get shipped on Tuesday via UPS with a 2-3 day priority. As a result, there is a 90% chance the worms arrive that Thursday and a 10% chance the worms arrive that Friday.

Click The Add To Cart Button
Above To Order Now

European Nightcrawler Special Offer – Save $100

Purchase your European Night Crawlers in 5 pound increments and save $100. Your total cost is only $185 and includes free shipping (regular price is $285 for 5 pounds of Euro’s shipped).

Our European Nightcrawler worms can only be shipped within the USA at the current time and are packed neatly in a breathable shipping bag. Our money back guaranteed live delivery applies. Simply select the quantity required and click the buy now button to take advantage of this special offer…

Quantity Required